1.06.2005

Check Yourself Mark Burnett!

CBS and Mark Burnett are THISCLOSE to losing an Amazing Race fan. I watched the show last night. (We tape so the 7yo can watch) I realize that CBS might have the bright idea that Jonajackass might be pulling in viewers because they want to know what will he do next. I can't be the only one who thinks that this show is unwatchable because of him. I can't be the only one who is physically sick watching him abuse his wife and receive NO consequence for it. I think that these rich bastards have a responsibility to maybe step in and penalize/kick these two the hell off the show. I have seen this guy hit his wife on the show. You mean no one thought to yank him?!?!??!!!??!?! With all the talk of responsible media programming, this NEVER entered anyone's mind?

I'm disappointed that it has sunk to this level. By and large, it still is a good show. It's cool watching the different cultures and I think that the 7yo benefits from that. Even the Ugly American couple who showed how ignorant they were in Africa are tolerable because they just are stupid. This one jackass and his wife though bring a "Jerry Springer" quality to the show. I don't know if that was intentional. It does feel like CBS and Burnett are selling out.

God help us all if these two win the race..... If that happens, then the terrorists win....

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

I don't watch the show or any Reality TV but you are by far not the only one outraged. Personally, I think all of these shows suck lol.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home