1.14.2005

The Black Cloud Over Our House is Back !

On Thursday afternoon, I got a call from the 2yo's school to say that he was sick and could I come and get him. ooooo! I wasn't sure how long that we'd be able to hold out. He had a cough but no fever, no cold. Wouldn't you know it he came down with all of that stuff during the 4 hrs that he was at school. I always feel like the bad mom when he doesn't get sick on "my watch." No biggie. There's MLK day so we have lots of time to recuperate.

It was nice to spend the day just hanging out and cuddling. I always feel bad when the kids are sick. Partly because I hate having them feel bad but also because odds are that we have been kept up the night before. I think that I have watched more kids DVD's than I care to share with you.

UGH!

3 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Got the flu going here Dee...the medium one was home Tues, Wed, Thurs and Fri. The big one was home Friday and the little one went in two days with an earache. She has swimmers ear. In January. Her current sport is tub swimming so I guess its where she got it.
Give the little guy a big hug for me.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

Don't you feel like you are running a sick ward? This better not be the flu. Both kids had flu shots!

5:58 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

you were lucky to get them their shots. This is the first time in years that Allie didn't get one because she has asthma. She's been through this twice since December.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home