12.31.2004

Friday's Feast 12/31/04


Appetizer: Using only 5 words, describe how 2004 went for you.

Not that great. Pretty crappy.

Soup: Name something you did in 2004 that you'll probably never do again.

I will never again eat the Turkey Wrap at Barnes and Noble. Not ever.

Salad: What did you learn about yourself in 2004?

I'm a stronger mom than I thought I was. There's that saying that goes "God never gives you more than you can handle in a day's time."

Main Course: What notable news event from 2004 will stand out most in your memory?

Um. Hmmm. I can't think of anything really..... Maybe it was the one about Bush winning the election. I STILL don't understand it. Makes no sense...

Dessert: Name something you purchased in 2004 that you really, really like.

I like the Gym membership that I purchased for myself. I really suprised myself that I have stuck to it this much. I feel a lot better and I expect that I'll look cute once the warm weather comes.

2 Comments:

Blogger eRobin said...

It went by too fast.

I'll never - boy that's hard. I can't think of one. I never say never.

I'm more into politics than I thought I was. I'm also not as smart as I thought I was.

Notable News event: Has to be the tsunami. Screw BushCo and his stolen election.

Purchase: iPod! Love it.

I joined a gym today so that'll be my 2005 favorite purchase I'm sure. I used to go to LA Fitness but quit when I became pregnant. Now I'm back but at a Slim and Tone. More focused - all women - cheaper. All good. (I hope they aren't GOP donors like Curves is.)

11:33 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

OOOOOO! I didn't know that. So much for me joining that "outfit". Thanks for the info.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home